Some advice about Web Design and Wed Development.
numlookupapi is a tool that can help you automate the phone number validation process for your website or app. It can validate any phone number, returning carrier and location information, and is already trusted and used by more than 15,000 companies worldwide.
It’s an easy-to-use and free basic worldwide phone number lookup API, with pricing tiers for high-volume users. Whether you’re exploring a small use-case for a personal project, or a huge enterprise project that requires thousands of requests an hour, there’s an option for you.
Here’s a look at numlookupapi and how it could work for you.
What is numlookupapi?
numlookupapi allows you to retrieve and validate available information for any phone number you know. You can validate its authenticity – no more fake phone number collection – and gather additional information such as the type of number (landline or mobile), country of origin, carrier, and location information.
The API is built on top, reliable sources from around the globe and the company backs it with premium support in case of any issues. Plus, all paid plans include unlimited API connections so you can collect as much data as you need.
The great thing about this tool is that you can get it up and running on your website in just a few minutes with a reliable lookup API, and there’s plenty of documentation to help you get started. It’s super developer-friendly (with Postman Collection or Github connections). There’s also a live demo you can try.
The most important feature of numlookupapi might be the huge database of information and reliability, but there are plenty of other features that make this a desirable tool as well.
Key features include:
- Validate any given phone number and returns its carrier and location information
- Multiple API keys with paid plans to track individual usage and make key rotations that affect only certain parts of your application
- Everything you need for rich phone data
- All number data is delivered and sourced from multiple providers and international carriers
- Uptime of 99.99% throughout the last 12 months
- Developer-friendly and easy requests with Curl, PHP, Node, or Java
- Industry-leading price/value ratio
- Automated API phone number process can save you time and make website data more reliable
- Already used and trusted by more than 15,000 companies around the world
- Easy to customize or cancel plans
numlookupapi has five plan options available from a free starter plan to a fully custom option. They also offer discounted rates – save 20% — for annual billing.
Phone number lookup API plans include:
- Free: Includes 100 requests, 1 API key, and a limit of 10 requests per minute
- Small ($9.99 per month): Includes 7,000 requests, 1 API key, no rate limit, and email support
- Medium ($34.99 per month): Includes 65,000 requests, 2 API keys, no rate limit, email support, and team management
- Large ($74.99 per month): Includes 300,000 requests, 5 API keys, no rate limit, email support, and team management
- Custom (pricing based on needs; contact for details): Includes custom requests, custom API keys, no rate limit, tailored support, team management, custom SLA, and other custom features
A phone number verification API can prevent entry errors for data on your website and result in more custom and personalized experiences for users. With flexible plans, a free starter, and a 99.99% uptime rate, numlookupapi is a great tool to start with.
Give it a try today with a free API key and see if it works for you.
This article “Lookup and Validate Phone Numbers With Numlookupapi” was 1st provided on this site.
I hope you found the post above of help and interesting. You can find similar content on our main site here: blog.hostfast.com/blog
Let me have your feedback below in the comments section.
Let us know which topics we should write about for you in the future.