Some helpful tips on Web Design & Wed Development.
Looking for a geolocation API that includes all the data you need in terms of global coverage? Look no further than ipbase.
ipbase is a feature-rich API that’s easy to use and has a free plan to help you discover how this tool can work for you. Plus, the accompanying documentation is extensive, and clear to understand. You’ll have no problem getting started.
Here, we’re going to take a look at ipbase, key features, and practical application of the tool.
What is ipbase?
ipbase is a geolocation API tool that provides a reliable and scalable option for developers. It uses a database of IP addresses associated with cities and other relevant information such as time zone, latitude, and longitude to fetch the data you need.
This is a flexible tool that works with any application in any programming language. ipbase.com is a JSON-based IP lookup REST API that enables developers to retrieve data via IP address.
You can get and use data about location, currency, time zone, and more.
The nice thing about ipbase is that all data is delivered in real-time and you can make as many requests as you need based on your plan. (Note the free plan is limited to 150 requests.)
APIs are becoming a standard part of website and application projects, making ipbase a must-try tool. Key features include:
- API is optimized for speed and reliability
- Supports all common data formats including .csv, .xml, and .json as output formats
- Data formatting is automatic when you specify in the URL
- Leverages a strong infrastructure
- Reliable and scalable API
- Data is sourced from multiple providers and international ISPs
- JSON-based IP lookup REST API
- 99.99% uptime in last 12 months
- 24/7 API status page
- Secure, HTTPS encryption
- Generous request volumes
- Integrate into any application in any programming language
- Call own or specific IP address
- Team management tools on some paid plans
- Complete documentation to help you implement and get started
- Code examples for easy usage, in CURL, PHP, Node, and Java
- Ability to have multiple API keys with paid plans
- Easy to understand user dashboard for your account
- Ability to try it for free and transparent paid plans
ipbase has five plan options available from a free starter plan to a fully custom option. They also offer discounted rates – save 20% — for annual billing.
Geolocation API plans include:
- Free: Includes 150 requests, 1 API key, HTTPS encryption, minimum of 10 requests, and location data
- Small ($9.99 per month): Includes 65,000 requests, 1 API key, HTTPS encryption, no rate limit, email support, location data, currency data, and time zone data
- Medium ($39.99 per month): Includes 650,000 requests, 2 API keys, HTTPS encryption, no rate limit, email support, location data, currency data, time zone data, security data, and team management
- Large ($89.99 per month): Includes 2,500,000 requests, 5 API keys, HTTPS encryption, no rate limit, email support, location data, currency data, time zone data, security data, team management, and SLA
- Custom (pricing based on needs; contact ipbase for details): Includes custom requests, custom API keys, HTTPS encryption, no rate limit, email support, location data, currency data, time zone data, security data, team management, custom SL, and other custom features
ipbase is a solid tool that’s packed with everything you need for a geolocation API. It’s developer-friendly and flexible plan options can help you find the right fit for your web application.
Start with a free plan to see if this is the right tool for you and learn more at ipbase.com.
This article “Ipbase: A Geolocation API Packed With Features and Data” was provided on this site.
I trust that you found the above useful and/or interesting. Similar content can be found on our main site here: blog.hostfast.com/blog
Let me have your feedback in the comments section below.
Let us know which subjects we should write about for you in future.